A wonderfully tranquil setting in Slano Bay
On the Dubrovnik Riviera, backed by pine clad mountains and set right on the beachfront in the tranquil bay of Slano, on the site of the original, popular and well respected hotel, the brand new, impressively-built Admiral Grand Hotel boasts modern facilities plus wonderful uninterrupted panoramic views across the bay.
Pleasantly furnished guest rooms and suites are well-appointed in a modern style and the main restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and both buffet and a la carte for dinner. The Tavern offers delightful traditional and international choices, and in summer, there’s also an al fresco bar and restaurant by the beach. Evening entertainment includes live music and local traditional Dalmatian-style evenings at the restaurant.
The lovely beach is located right in front of the hotel, the outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by a sun terrace, overlooks the beach, and there’s an indoor pool plus a beauty and wellness centre.
Dubrovnik is 29km away.
Room Types of the Admiral Grand Hotel
- Twin/double mountain view room with balcony (max 3)
- Twin/double side sea view (max 2)
- Twin/double mountain view sole use
- Twin/double sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet access, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols), indoor pool
- Beauty centre with a range of treatments and massage, hairdresser, Turkish bath, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Main restaurant with buffet and al a carte menu, beach bar & restaurant, Tavern with traditional and international dishes, pastry shop, piano bar, pizzeria with a stage for entertainment
- Evening entertainment, nightclub
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 241 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time from Dubrovnik: approximately 70 minutes
- 5 star