Award-winning boutique hotel on Hvar Island
Perched on the promenade, facing the old city centre, the views from award-wining Adriana Hvar Marina Hotel & Spa combine the Cathedral, Venetian piazza, yacht harbour and delightful bay.
Surrounded by beautifully designed garden terraces, the 59 guest rooms complement the sensory experiences of the hotel spa with king-sized beds and ergonomically-designed furnishings using fine textured linens: there are nine spa suites which additionally feature a whirlpool bath.
Boasting fabulous views over Hvar city and surrounded by a spacious sun deck, the year-round rooftop seawater pool is enclosed by an unique canopy which allows guests the sense that they are swimming in a sea in the sky, whilst the marina-front Val Marina restaurant provides a vibrant ambiance and delicious dishes with local touches.
Hvar’s premier lounge bar, The Top, features panoramic views over the city, harbour, bay and Paklinski Islands, whilst Sensori Spa spans three levels including terraces for massage, yoga and relaxation.
A member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World.
Room Types of Adriana Hvar Marina Hotel & Spa
- Superior Hvar city view room (max 2)
- Superior twin/double sea view (max 2)
- Spa suite Hvar city view (max 2+2)
- Spa suite sea view (max 2+2)
- Superior twin/double Hvar city view sole use
- Superior twin/double sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, telephone, internet access, minibar and safe
- Some interconnecting rooms
- Indoor/outdoor seawater rooftop swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- Sensori Spa with outdoor and indoor facilities offering a full array of wet and dry treatment rooms, a VIP spa suite, nail salon, lounges, movement studio, whirlpool and signature steam room
- Val Marina restaurant and lounge, The Top Bar offering a panoramic view
- Bonj les Bains beach club with Sensori Spa wellness centre and beach bar and restaurant
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
- 59 bedrooms and suites
- Transfer time including ferry crossing to the Hvar Island: approximately 190 minutes (subject to ferry schedule)
- 4 star