A wonderful location just steps away from Croatia’s best known beach
Just across the promenade from Croatia’ best known beach, the fabulous Zlatni rat (Golden Cape), a long, fine shingle beach backed by pine forests in the town of Bol, luxurious Grand Hotel Bluesun Elaphusa offers a high standard of accommodation, excellent facilities and attentive service.
Modern and stylish guest rooms and suites are bright and airy and superbly comfortable. Families are well catered for with a large pool landscape with children’s pool and mini club and playground.
Buffet style dining is available in the main restaurant with the Vallum Tavern offering delightful a la carte cuisine and the Ela bar terrace perfect for a nightcap.
An abundance of leisure amenities include a sports centre with a selection of ball sports, indoor golf, bowling and bicycles for hire for exploring the area, plus numerous watersports on the beach and a tennis centre close by. The extensive state of the art spa provides a wonderfully tranquil setting for a wide range of pampering wellness treatments, a splendid wet zone and a variety of saunas together with a wellness garden and bar.
Room Types of Grand Hotel Bluesun Elaphusa
- Standard double room with bath and shower room (max 2)
- Superior twin (max 3 or 2+1)
- Standard double partial sea view (max 2)
- Superior twin partial sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Standard double sole use
- Superior twin sole use
- Standard double partial sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet access, minibar and safe
- Outdoor seawater swimming pool (towels, loungers, parasols), children’s pool
- Thalasso wellness centre with massage and beauty treatments, indoor seawater pool, various saunas, indoor and outdoor hydro massage whirlpool, relaxation zones and wellness bar
- Windsurfing, kite surfing, scuba diving
- Sports centre, beach volleyball, basketball, handball, football, boccia, indoor golf, bowling, bicycle hire, tennis courts and school nearby
- Buffet restaurant, Vallum Tavern a la carte restaurant, beach restaurant, Ela lounge bar with terrace, Bolero coffee & cocktail bar, pool bar
- Children's mini club, playground
- Elaphusa nightclub, live music
- Internet corner, complimentary WiFi
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 306 bedrooms and suites
- Transfer time including ferry crossing to Brac Island: approximately 160 minutes from Split
- 4 star