Historic elegance in peaceful location
Enjoying a prime location in the lush, subtropical greenery of Komrcar Park with the old town of Rab a short five minute stroll, historic Grand Hotel Imperial was one of the first hotels on the island of Rab and counts royalties amongst its early guests.
Behind it beautiful Belle Epoque façade the welcoming interiors are elegantly furnished in a classical fashion, whilst renovated and well appointed guest rooms and suites are decorated in a more modern style. An international and regional buffet is served in the dining room for breakfast and dinner.
Nestling in the immaculate garden the new outdoor freeform pool is surrounded by comfy sunloungers and shades, the wellness centre provides a tranquil setting for indulgent and soothing massage and beauty treatments and on-site amenities include three tennis courts and mini golf.
The park is ideal for relaxing strolls and there are numerous hiking opportunities around the island, whilst the town’s pebble beach is a short five minute walk away, plus further beaches on Frkanj peninsula can be reached by taxi boat (charge).
Room Types of Grand Hotel Imperial
- Twin/double landside room (max 3)
- Standard twin/double park/sea view (max 3)
- Standard twin/double park/sea view with balcony (max 3)
- Family twin/double park view (min 4, max 5)
- Standard twin/double parkside sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, loungers, parasols)
- Wellness centre with massage and beauty treatments, bio sauna, Finnish sauna, whirlpool, indoor pool, relaxation room, fitness room
- 3 tennis courts, table tennis, mini golf
- Restaurant serving buffet breakfast and evening meal, bar, piano bar
- Children's playground
- Beauty salon, hairdresser
- Occasional live music
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 136 bedrooms and suites
- Transfer time including ferry crossing to Rab Island: approximately 130 minutes from Rijeka, 180 minutes from Zadar and 180 minutes from Zagreb (subject to ferry schedule)
- 4 star