A glamorous landmark hotel right on the waterfront
A favoured haunt amongst the Austrian nobility, Grand Hotel Palazzo, originally built in 1910 in Austro-Hungarian Empire style, has recently undergone extensive renovations and refurbishments which have combined the introduction of modern facilities whilst cleverly retaining its architectural heritage.
Located on the waterfront in the old town of Porec with views of the small harbour and close to the main town centre, it provides a perfect base for exploring this lovely Istria region.
Attractive guest rooms and suites are furnished in a timelessly elegant style enjoying views ranging from harbour vistas to city panorama and, making the most of the region’s enviable bounty such as fish, seafood and local white Istrian truffles, beautifully light Mediterranean cuisine is featured in the sophisticated Parenzo 1910 restaurant with al fresco dining on the seafront terrace during warm summer evenings.
There’s a glorious, heated outdoor pool, and a spa for indulgent rejuvenating treatments, with sauna, Turkish bath and relaxation area. The nearest beach is a 10 minute walk away.
Room Types of Grand Hotel Palazzo
- Classic twin or double room with park or sea view (max 2)
- Premium twin/double park & sea view (max 3)
- Superior twin/double park & sea view (max 3)
- Suite park & sea view (max 4)
- Classic twin/double sole use
- Premium twin/double park & sea view sole use
- Superior twin/double park & sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar and safe
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- Wellness & Spa with treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool
- Restaurant Parenzo 1910, lobby bar, café del Mar, pool bar serving light meals and refreshing drinks
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 74 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time from Pula airport: approximately 60 minutes
- 4 star