Great location, perfect for exploring Dubrovnik
Just a few steps outside the historic Old Town’s western entrance at Pile Gate, the luxurious Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, originally built in the late 19th century, has been beautifully restored and boasts very high standards and enviable personal service, plus wonderful views of Dubrovnik and the Adriatic from its spacious terraces. The city walls, forts and museums are all within easy walking distance and Banje beach is only 500m away.
Guest rooms are stylish and beautifully decorated, and executive rooms and suites additionally benefit from an exclusive lounge with complimentary light refreshments throughout the day and evening.
International and Dalmatian signature dishes can be enjoyed in the contemporary Porat Restaurant, where dinner can also be taken al fresco on the terrace with its splendid views of the Old Town.
Room Types of Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik
- Hilton guest room twin/double (max 3)
- Hilton guest room plus twin/double sea view (max 3)
- Hilton executive twin/double (max 3)
- Hilton executive plus twin/double sea view (max 3)
- Hilton deluxe suite (max 3)
- Hilton deluxe suite plus sea view (max 3)
- Hilton guest room sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, pay-perview TV, internet access, minibar and tea & coffee making facilities
- Some interconnecting rooms
- Fitness club, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, massage and gym
- Porat Restaurant offering international and regional cuisine and fresh seafood, lobby bar serving local specialities, snacks and cocktails
- Gift shop
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 147 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time: approximately 40 minutes
- 5 star