Delightful and relaxed
Nestling amidst fragrant pine trees in the bay of Vela Luka on the north side of Brac Island, modern style Hotel Amor enjoys a peaceful location with a long sand and pebble beach within a 100m and the centre of Supetar with its bars, restaurants and shops a short ten minute stroll.
The hotel is part of the Velaris Resort, which comprises five individual properties, and guests have full use of all the shared amenities within the complex including organised sports activities and a wellness area with massage treatments, Jacuzzi, sauna and a small gym.
Contemporary styled and spacious guest rooms and suites decorated in warm colours feature balcony or terrace, and park or sea side views.
The ample buffet breakfast served al fresco makes for a great start to the day, light lunches can be enjoyed at the beach restaurant and dinner is a tempting buffet.
There’s an attractive outdoor swimming pool set in the gardens, plus a playground and pool for children.
Room Types of Hotel Amor
- Superior twin/double park side view room with balcony or terrace (max 2+1)
- Superior twin/double sea side (max 2+1)
- Suite sea side (max 2+2)
- Superior twin/double park side sole use
- Superior twin/double sea side sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet access, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, loungers, parasols), children’s pool
- Wellness area with massage and beauty treatments, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym
- Dive school
- Basketball, table tennis, boccia
- Restaurant and terrace with buffet service, beach restaurant, beach bar, lobby bar
- Children's playground
- Internet corner
- Daytime sports activities
- Sand and pebble beach
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 50 bedrooms and suites
- Transfer time including ferry crossing to Brac Island: approximately 110 minutes from Split
- 4 star