Boutique style hotel in peaceful setting
Set into the rocky hillside the charming boutique style Hotel Bozica enjoys an elevated position right by the shoreline on the beautiful Island of Sipan with the fishing village of Sudurad within a short stroll.
Spacious guest rooms and suites are elegantly furnished and the renowned a la carte restaurant with terrace and sea views serves delicious cuisine created from locally sourced produce and freshly caught seafood.
Overlooking the tranquil bay the hotel boasts its own small rock and pebble beach with a pier and sun terrace with loungers and parasols by the crystal clear waters.
This family run hotel offers a friendly welcome in a peaceful setting where unhurried days are spent by the poolside with a good book, on the beach lapping up the sun or just strolling through pine woods and olive groves.
For more active moments bicycle hire can be arranged, there are hiking trails to be discovered, 34 churches on the island to visit, plus the National Park on nearby Mljet Island not to be missed.
Room types of Hotel Bozica
- Twin/double attic room (max 3)
- Twin/double sea view 1st floor (max 3)
- Twin/double sea view 2nd floor (max 3)
- Double sea view with balcony (max 2)
- Junior suite (max 2+2)
- Apartment (max 2+2)
- Superior apartment with terrace (max 2+2)
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar, tea & coffee making facilities and safe
- Some interconnecting rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, loungers, parasols)
- A la carte restaurant, café bar, pool snack bar, beach café bar
- Beach and pier
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 22 bedrooms and suites
- 4 star