Great views from a secluded location
In a peaceful woodland location, 10 minutes’ walk from the picturesque small town of Cavtat, modern Hotel Croatia enjoys a wonderful setting on a rocky peninsula close to the Adriatic.
Tastefully furnished guest rooms feature a spacious balcony with parkland or sea views whilst the hotel’s unique design ensures that much is made of the splendid views and even Dubrovnik, some 18km distant, can be seen from some of the hotel’s terraces.
Several restaurants include buffets in restaurant Cavtat with its beautiful terrace overlooking the nearby town and harbour, and a typical steak house.
The large, secluded swimming pool and terraces are surrounded by pine trees, plus there’s a wellness centre, walking and jogging paths along the shoreline and access to a nearby rocky beach and bathing platform.
Please note that due to its location this hotel is unsuitable for those with mobility difficulties.
Room Types of Hotel Croatia
- Classic twin/double room with balcony (max 2)
- Superior twin/double sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Deluxe sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Classic twin/double sole use
- Superior twin/double sea view
- Deluxe sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar and safe
- Outdoor salt water swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols), children’s pool
- Wellness & Spa centre offering a range of treatments, Turkish bath, sauna
- Indoor heated salt water swimming pool
- Fitness studio, beach volleyball, table tennis, French boules
- Cavtat main buffet restaurant, Steak House, Spinaker Restaurant & Beach Bar, lounge bar, Alverde Restaurant & Bar by the pool, café, piano bar Children’s club (4-12 years, Jun-Sep), playground, children’s menus
- Poseidon nightclub (Saturdays, high season)
- Two beaches
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 487 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time: approximately 10 minutes
- 5 star