Stunning location and outstanding service
In a stunning seafront setting, with Dubrovnik’s historic Old Town less than 10 minutes’ walk away, the splendid Hotel Excelsior is renowned for outstanding service and very high standards. It‘s almost a century since the hotel first opened in 1913, and over the years it has played host to many royal, political and artistic celebrities.
Recently refurbished, the hotel displays sophisticated interiors and the contemporary styled guest rooms feature the latest in modern technology.
Culinary delights await in the exclusive Sensus a la carte restaurant, artful Japanese cuisine in the sushi bar, al fresco dining at the Salin restaurant and purely romantic evenings at beachside restaurant, Prora. The legendary piano bar, Abakus, is one of Dubrovnik’s places to be seen in, and this elegant, yet cosy, bar boasts amazing views across to the city.
A member of Adriatic Luxury Hotels.
Room Types at Hotel Excelsior
- Classic twin/double (max 2)
- Superior twin/double sea view (max 2+1)
- Deluxe twin/double sea view (max 2+1)
- Executive suite sea view (max 3 or 2+1)
- Classic twin/double sole use
- Superior twin/double sea view sole use
- Deluxe twin/double sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar and safe
- Energy Clinic spa & beauty centre with a range of beauty and massage treatments, indoor pool, Jacuzzipools, saunas, steam bath, fitness centre
- Restaurant Salin, Abacus Piano Bar & Restaurant offering fine dining and spectacular views, Prora beach restaurant, Satu restaurant & sushi bar
- Abakus piano bar overlooking the old town of Dubrovnik, Palm Terrace
- Platform beach
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 158 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time: approximately 40 minutes
- 5 star