Tranquil seafront setting
Enjoying a tranquil and stunning setting right by the azure sea on the beautiful Lapad peninsula, boutique Hotel More is surrounded by lush vegetation and fragrant pines. Dubrovnik Old Town is 3km away, reached easily by local bus or taxi, and there’s a good selection of restaurants and cafes along the promenade that stretches along the peninsula.
Luxurious guest rooms are furnished in a classic style featuring the latest in modern amenities, and delicious gourmet cuisine and an extensive wine list are available in the elegant a la carte More restaurant.
Additionally, in the unique setting of a natural cave and extending over three levels guests can enjoy refreshing drinks and cocktails at the superbly stylish Cave Bar More.
A wellness and beauty centre offers a range of treatments, plus a sauna and Roman bath and there is also a small gym. The swimming pool, located on the fifth floor, is surrounded by a sun terrace and boasts beautiful views out to sea.
Room Types of Hotel More
- Twin/double garden view (max 2+1)
- Twin/double sea view (max 2)
- Junior suite sea view (max 2+1)
- Deluxe suite sea view (max 2+1)
- Two bedroom executive suite sea view (min 2, max 4+1)
- Twin/double garden view sole use
- Twin/double sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet access, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi on fifth floor (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- More Wellness & Beauty Centre, Roman bath, sauna, Jacuzzi, small gym
- A la carte restaurant with international and Croatian cuisine, cocktail lounge, coffee bar
- Cave bar More
- Private platform beach
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 40 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time: approximately 40 minutes
- 5 star boutique