Beautiful beaches and crystal clear water on the Dalmatian Coast
The Makarska Riviera, part of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast, lies 60km south of Split and boasts delightful traditional stone pavedand bougainvillea-clad streets in Makarska, majestic mountains and scented pine forests. Originally built in 1929 as Makarska’s most eminent hotel playing host to such guests as Nobel Prize winner, Alberto Moravia, the present Hotel Osejava aims to follow the same glorious traditions. Between the Adriatic and the foot of the majestic Biokovo mountain where the nature park boasts delightful flora and fauna, and the sea, the hotel takes its name from the pleasure of shade (osoga) provided by the pines.
Guest rooms are stylish, modern and comfortable, and dining choices a delightful combination of rustic Dalmatian and modern Mediterranean.
There’s a friendly coffee bar, Kantun, a beauty centre, an outdoor pool and a 3km running track through the woods to the hidden pearl of Nugal Beach.
Excursions to Split, Dubrovnik, many Dalmatian Islands, the shrine of Medjugorje, Mosta’s 16th century bridge, and Sarajevo, capital of Bosna and Herzegovina are easily available.
Room Types of Hotel Osejava
- Double park view (max 2)
- Twin/double park view with balcony (max 3)
- Double sea view (max 2)
- Twin side sea view with balcony (max 2)
- Double sea view with balcony (max 2)
- Junior suite sea view (max 2+2)
- Double park view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, heating, satellite TV, telephone, internet access, minibar and safe
- Some interconnecting rooms
- Small outdoor swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols)
- Beauty centre offering numerous health and wellbeing treatments and sauna
- Sports centre nearby with fitness room tennis courts, bowling , indoor pool, sports hall, football and basketball
- Parangal & Zalo restaurants offering Dalmatian and Mediterranean cuisine
- Kantun coffee bar
- Please note: not all listed facilities are complimentary and all facilities and special offers are subject to availability and may be subject to seasonal demand
- 50 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time from Split airport is approximately 105 minutes
- 4 star