The hotel prides itself on its interior design where carefully chosen materials blend simple, straight, pure lines giving a contemporary look and feel, and the spacious guest rooms feature private balcony, latest in-room technology and walls adorned with original artwork produced by students from the local Art Academy.
Beautifully prepared cuisine is served in the sophisticated restaurant with international and Dalmatian delicacies accompanied by a great selection of fine wines.
Hotel facilities include a small, delightful outdoor pool set on the sun terrace with views of the sea, plus a health and beauty centre with a range of massage and beauty treatments, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, indoor pool and a gym and there’s a range of watersports available on the beach.
Room Types of Hotel Park
- Standard twin/double room with park view no balcony (max 3)
- Twin/double park view with balcony or terrace (max 3)
- Superior twin/double sea view (max 3)
- Family twin/double side sea view (min/max 4)
- Suite sea view (max 3)
- White suite sea view (max 3)
- King suite sea view (max 3)
- Standard twin/double sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet access, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols), indoor pool
- Health & beauty centre with massage and treatments, sauna, Turkish bath and gym
- Buffet restaurant serving international and regional cuisine, a la carte restaurant, lobby bar, beach bar
- Souvenir shop
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 79 bedrooms
- Private transfer time from Split: approximately 1 hour 40 minutes
- 4 star