Contemporary style and breathtaking surroundings
In a stunning location on the Island of Sipan, at the head of a long bay in the picturesque town of Sipanska Luka, Hotel Sipan is a modern hotel with a cosy lounge and chic bar for relaxing, a terrace with beautiful views and perfect for watching the stunning sunsets, plus well appointed, stylish guest rooms and suites making for a comfortable stay.
There is a pebble beach is 300m away, plus several small, secluded beaches can be found around the bay.
Making full use of the island’s abundance of fresh, mostly organically grown produce, the restaurant serves a hearty breakfast each morning, which may be enjoyed al fresco on the terrace, and for evening dining delicious local cuisine is complemented by a fine selection of wines.
The island’s unspoilt landscape is a paradise for hikers with a network of nature trails and walking paths, there are numerous cycling and mountain bike routes and countless secluded lagoons and coves to be discovered, some reachable only by canoe or kayak.
Room types of Hotel Sipan
- Classic twin/double village view (max 3)
- Superior twin/double (max 3)
- Classic twin/double sea view (max 3)
- Superior twin/double sea view (max 3)
- Suite sea view (max 3)
- Classic twin/double sole use
- Superior twin/double sole use
- Classic twin/double sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar (on request) and safe
- Some interconnecting rooms
- Kayak and canoe hire, bicycle hire
- Verbena Restaurant for breakfast and dinner, Kapar lounge & terrace bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 70 bedrooms and suites
- 3 star