Chic and contemporary eco-friendly hotel
Located directly on the pebble beach in Podstrana and 9km from Split, the recently opened Hotel Split enjoys wonderful views over the Adriatic Sea and the islands of Brac and Solta.
Behind its funky architecture, which includes a glass box structure jutting out towards the sea where the trendy lobby bar area is located, chic interiors include smoky glass, blond woods and white stylish sofas, plus a panoramic glass elevator overlooking the atrium complete with lawned areas and palm trees.
Contemporary styled guest rooms and suites feature the latest in-room amenities; higher category rooms boast floor to ceiling windows and furnished balcony or terrace with splendid sea views.
The L’Aroma restaurant serves an ample buffet breakfast, and evening dining a la carte offerings include authentic local dishes and delicious Mediterranean specialities.
The rooftop terrace houses an outdoor pool and comfy loungers for relaxing days, or alternatively the pebble and rock beach is just below the hotel. Please note this hotel is not recommended for children.
Room types of Hotel Split
- Standard twin/double sea view
- Superior twin/double sea view (max 2+1)
- Terrace twin/double sea view (max 2+1)
- Standard twin/double sea view sole use
- Superior twin/double sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, internet access, minibar and safe
- Outdoor rooftop pool (towels, loungers, parasols)
- Rooftop terrace
- Massage and beauty treatments (on request), fitness area
- L’Aroma restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lobby bar
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 40 bedrooms and suites
- 4 star