Exclusive island location with delightful sea views
In a splendid location, just a 50 minute ferry trip away from Dubrovnik on the tranquil, traffic-free island of Lopud, recently refurbished and contemporarily-styled, Lafodia Sea Resort boasts fantastic views across the Adriatic towards Dubrovnik.
Modern, trendy guest rooms and suites enjoy sea views and there are two outdoor pools; a gloriously relaxing infinity pool with terrace, plus an activity pool with waterslides next to the small pebble beach just below the hotel.
There’s also a tennis court, bicycle hire, numerous jogging and walking paths, an open air fitness area, massage facilities on the beach, and a mini club for youngsters.
The chef oversees delightful fusions of traditional Croatian and modern Italian cuisine served either in the restaurant, or during the summer months, al fresco on the terrace.
Lopud is locally referred to as Middle Island and there’s a sandy beach, Sunj, on the opposite side to the hotel. Due to the many steps around this property, it is unsuitable for those with mobility difficulties.
Room Types of Lafodia Sea Resort
- Classic twin/double room with balcony or terrace and sea view (max 2)
- Junior suite sea view (max 3)
- Queen suite sea view (max 2+2)
- Classic twin/double sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar, tea & coffee making facilities and safe
- 2 outdoor swimming pools (towels, sunloungers and parasols), 2 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Open air fitness area, massage facilities on the beach
- Watersports including canoes, pedaloes, jet ski, banana boat, waterskiing
- Tennis court, table tennis, jogging and walking paths, bicycle rental
- Arlecchino restaurant serving international and Italian cuisine, La Baja beach bar serving snacks, pool bar, lounge area, Des Arts lounge bar with terrace
- Children's mini club, playground
- Internet corner and WiFi
- 3D cinema, souvenir shop
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 182 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time including ferry crossing to the Island of Lopud: approximately 90 minutes (subject to ferry
- 4 star