Beautifully designed, fantastic sea views
Situated 8km south of Split in Podstrana on the Dalmatian Coast, Le Meridien Lav, Split, enjoys a beautiful setting boasting an 800m stretch of beach with fantastic sea views across to the city and its surrounding islands.
Interlinked across four buildings and designed by acclaimed Italian designer, Lorenzo Bellini, spacious guest rooms and suites are warm and inviting and the surrounding gardens were landscaped by award-winning designer, Jim Nicolay.
There are numerous restaurants and bars at the hotel and along the hotel’s Marina Promenade which also features shops and cafes and a yacht marina with 75 private berths.
There’s a tennis academy with four courts, a watersports centre for diving, jet skiing and pedaloes, plus rock climbing, abseiling and archery are also available.
There’s an outdoor and indoor heated pool, a Penguin Club for young guests and a Diocletian Spa and Wellness Centre with saunas, steam baths, whirlpools and numerous individual rooms for massages and specialist spa treatments.
Room Types of Le Meridien Lav
- Double classic park view (max 2)
- Double classic sea view (max 2)
- Double superior park view (max 2)
- Double superior sea view (max 2)
- Double deluxe park view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Double deluxe sea view (max 3 or 2+2)
- Double classic park view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, LCD flat screen satellite TV, internet access, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, loungers, parasols)
- Diocletian Spa featuring numerous health and wellbeing treatments, massage, sauna, steam bath, plunge pool,
indoor pool, fitness centre
- Tennis courts & tennis academy
- Spalatum restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine, The Laguna bar offering healthly options, Champagne bar, Pivnica restaurant, 7 Palms Bar & Grill, Art Cafe
- Penguin Kids Club (3-12 years) and children’s programme
- Private area of beach
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 381 bedrooms
- Private transfer time approximately 40 minutes
- 5 star