Impressive property with great views and a fantastic spa
In a good beachfront location the well-designed Radisson Blu Resort, Split enjoys great sea views from its terraces, bars and restaurants, and features ultra modern and spacious interiors with extremely well-appointed classic or contemporarily styled rooms and suites. From Split’s Trstenik area, where the hotel is located, it is around 3km to the Diocletian’s Palace in the city’s historic centre and is easily reachable by public transport or taxi.
The hotel’s impressive beachfront comprises three pebble beaches and a comfortable wooden VIP deck for supreme relaxation and the gorgeous outdoor swimming area features a lovely freshwater pool, a separate children’s pool, plenty of sunloungers and a bar for drinks and innovative light snacks.
For evening dining there’s Fig Leaf buffet restaurant, trendy a la carte Caper Grill, and beachside Mistral for al fresco seafood and regional barbecues.
The exclusive Anne Sémonin Spa with 12 treatment rooms, thermal zone, various saunas and pools, and a fitness centre, is Split’s largest spa and provides a wonderful and tranquil oasis for visitors.
Room Types of Radisson Blu Resort
- Twin/double guest room with balcony or terrace and city view (max 2)
- Twin/double sea view (max 2)
- Deluxe twin/double city & side sea view (max 2+1)
- Junior suite city & side sea view (max 3)
- Standard single
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, sunloungers and parasols), children’s pool
- Anne Sémonin Spa with 12 treatment rooms, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, indoor pool, plunge pool, Japanese Onsen pool, ice fountain, fitness centre
- The Fig Leaf buffet restaurant with show cooking, Caper Grill a la carte restaurant, Mistral Restaurant & Bar with seafood and barbecue, Door Bar, lobby lounge
- Pebble beach and VIP wooden deck
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 250 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time: approximately 40 minutes
- 4 star