Historic property exuding the elegance of a glorious past
Dating back to 1884 and the first hotel to be built along the Adriatic coast, Remisens Premium Hotel Kvarner was once the hotel of choice for royalties and celebrities and will be carefully renovated during winter 2013/14 to its former glory, in order to meet the expectations of today’s discerning traveller.
Behind its striking neo-classic architecture the highly detailed interior has been restored to its former glory whilst harmoniously complemented by modern amenities, and guest rooms and suites are classically elegant with contemporary touches.
Occupying a prime location alongside the Lungo Mare seafront promenade in Opatija, the hotel has its own platform beach area with deck chairs and umbrellas for hire, and the lovely outdoor pool is perfect for peaceful days in the sun.
Superb views can be enjoyed from the delightful restaurant terrace where tasty cuisine and an extensive wine list are on offer. This boutique hotel is ideal for couples interested in culture, culinary experiences and a relaxing stay in sophisticated surroundings.
Room Types of Remisens Premium Hotel Kvarner
- Standard twin/double room with bath and shower room (max 2)
- Superior twin/double sea view (max 2)
- Standard twin/double sole use
- Superior twin/double sea view sole use
at a glance
- All rooms feature air-conditioning, cable TV, WiFi, minibar and safe
- Outdoor swimming pool (towels, loungers and parasols - charge)
- Spa zone, indoor swimming pool
- Aqua aerobics, yoga, stretching, jogging, themed walks
- Buffet and a la carte restaurant, lounge bar, cocktail bar
- Daytime animation and evening entertainment
- Platform beach with deck chairs and umbrellas (charge)
- Not all facilities are complimentary and are subject to seasonal demand
- 58 bedrooms and suites
- Private transfer time: approximately 100 minutes from Pula, 40 minutes from Rijeka and 120 minutes from Zagreb
- 4 star