A large, well-established hotel, set in 22 acres of tropical gardens. The resort is a memorable property offering high standards of service.
Situated on the north coast of Mombasa.
Offers a choice of four restaurants, three bars and a disco with regular live entertainment. Leisure facilities include five swimming pools, kids pool and water slide, childrens club (aged 4-12 years), teens club, tennis, gym, beach volleyball, games room & spa. Water sports include glass-bottom boat, scuba diving, jet-skiing, pedaloes, windsurfing, snorkelling, kayaking and catamaran.
Various charges payable locally.
Breakfast & dinner included.
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE
MEALS & SNACKS
Breakfast, lunch & dinner in main The Pavilion restaurant. Snacks 10am-11pm.
Lunch and dinner can also be taken at Pizzeria (pizzas baked in wood-fired oven), the restaurant is open from 12.00 noon to midnight.
The Lido Seafood restaurant offers 20% discount on food.
Local beer, house wines, selected spirits, cocktails, soft drinks & fresh juices 11am-midnight.
Snorkelling, 1 glass-bottom boat trip per stay plus 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in pool.
Approximately 40 minutes from Mombasa airport.
at a glance
- 338 air-conditioned rooms with private bath/shower
- Hairdryer, mini bar, satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making facilities, safe
- Balcony or verandah with pool or sea view (some standard rooms have partial sea view).
- Standard rooms (3 adults)
- Palm rooms (3 adults) which are larger and have a mini bar
- Sea front rooms (3 adults), are also available