Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Victoria Beachcomber has a superb location set between the Mauritian capital Port Louis and vibrant Grand Baie, so is the perfect Mauritius hotel if you are looking to get out and about to explore. Set amidst lush tropical gardens, beside a white sandy beach, all of the spacious rooms look out towards the ocean.
Victoria Beachcomber itself is ideal for couples or families as it brings together lovely surroundings, spacious rooms (some of the largest on the island in fact) and excellent facilities in one entrancing resort. Make the most of the extensive list of complimentary land and water sports, watch spectacular sunsets from the 3 restaurants and sample exotic cocktails by the infinity pool.
- Consider an upgrade to the excellent all-inclusive package
- Definitely try out L’Horizon Restaurant
- Have a sundowner around the infinity pool
- Upgrade to Victoria for 2 (exclusively adults only)
The spacious sea-facing rooms offer a laid-back atmosphere and stylish setting perfectly suited for families and couples.
All rooms, apartments and suites include: Individually controlled air-conditioning, private bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate W.C, minibar, safe, hairdryer, international direct dialling telephone, television with satellite channels, complimentary tea & coffee facilities.
Non-Smoking Policy: All rooms, restaurants, bars and public areas of the hotel are non-smoking areas.
Victoria for 2
Victoria Beachcomber has a new adults only concept called Victoria for 2. This new section of the hotel will be exclusive to adults only and will consist of 23 Ocean View Rooms and 17 Swim-Up Rooms. The complex will have a new restaurant and swim-up bar and Victoria for 2 guests can also enjoy all the facilities of Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa.
23 Ocean View Rooms (50m2) with amazing views towards the lagoon 17 Swim-Up Rooms (50m2) with direct access to an 800m2 swimming pool
Morris Beef Exclusively for adults, this new restaurant will off fantastic views towards the Indian Ocean with gorgeous sunsets. Open for breakfast 07:30 to 10:00 and dinner 19:00 to 21:30. Seats 100
Nautil Café Swim from your room straight to Nautil Café and enjoy a wide range of drinks and snacks. Open from 10:00 to 23:00. Lunch (à la carte) from 12:30 to 15:00
Restaurants and Bars
Whether you are looking for a romantic dinner with sophisticated Italian cuisine, a relaxed beachside dining experience or a family friendly dining experience, Victoria Beachcomber provides something for every culinary taste and need.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and evening meal or all-inclusive. Dinner is either buffet or Chef's Daily menu in selected restaurants with á la carte dishes available at a supplement. A superb all-inclusive option is available. The hotel may close certain restaurants during the year.
Dress code: During the day the dress code is casual, during the evening the restaurants prefer guests to be smart-casual, so shirts and trousers (full length) for men.
The hotel's main restaurant overlooks the pool and lagoon. Open for breakfast, lunch and in the evening themed buffets with live cooking stations.
• Open for buffet style breakfast between 07:00 and 10:00, lunch between 12:30 and 15:00 and dinner between 19:00 and 21:30.
Beach restaurant open 6 days a week, serving fresh fish and seafood specialties.
• Open for dinner, by reservation only, between 19:00 and 21:30. Seats 50.
A romantic beachside restaurant with views of the twinkling city lights of the nearby Port Louis. Serving the Chef's Daily Menu and Italian á la carte meals, it is a delightful setting for an evening meal.
• Open for lunch from 12:30 to 15:00 and dinner, by reservation only, from 19:00 to 21:30. Seats 80.
STEAK HOUSE AND GRILL
Open exclusively for adult guests in the Victoria for 2 wing of the hotel and a limited number of seats available for adults residing in the main hotel on reservation for dinner. Set on a great location next to the pool with views over the Indian Ocean. Speciality Steak and Grill house with a delicious international menu.
• Open for breakfast and dinner with a choice of Chefs Daily Menu and a la carte meals. Breakfast 07:30 to 10:00, dinner 19:00 to 21:30. Seats 100.
Victoria has three separate bars to enjoy, try the Dodo - a cocktail of orange, pineapple and Mauritian rum at least once during your stay.
• Le Bar - The hotels main bar open between 15:00 to 23:00. A la carte snacks served.
• Snooker Bar - an adults only area, open 15:00 to 23:00.
• Sky-Pe Bar - Open from 07:30 until 17:00. Serves a la carte snacks.
SWIM-UP POOL BAR
Reserved exclusively for guests in the adults only Victoria for 2 wing of the hotel servicing a range of drinks and snacks.
• Open 07:30 to 17:00. Lunch menu 12:30 to 15:00, snacks 10:00 to 17:00.
All Inclusive at Le Victoria includes the following:
Dining, Meals and Snacks
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Buffet or à la carte with a supplement on certain items
- Sandwiches selection from 10am to 5pm and pancakes from 4pm to 6pm
- Unlimited selected drinks from Le Bar - including a selection of imported brands
- Unlimited selected wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Poolside service
- Soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and water from the mini bar
Sports, Relaxation and Children's Clubs
- Numerous free land sports including 3 floodlit tennis courts , volleyball court and bocci ball, group tennis lessons as per hotel schedule.
- Numerous free water sports including unlimited waterskiing, glass bottomed boats, pedalloes, kayaks and snorkelling
- Gym, saunas and Hammams
- Kids Club for children aged 3 to 12 years
At an additional charge
- Speciality wines, spirits and beverages not on the All Inclusive selection of drinks
- Room service
- á la carte dishes from the restaurants (including themed evenings - Lobster nights) not included in the All Inclusive package
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Telephone, fax, internet and postal services
- Mountain bike hire, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, tennis balls, spinning, yoga, pilates and hairdresser and beautician costs.
Escape to the natural, serene environment of Victoria's Spa Beachcomber, soothe your body and mind with indulgent treatments carried out by expertly trained therapists. Return home restored and refreshed after embarking on a bespoke journey of holistic therapies and rejuvenating experiences.
Facilities of Spa Beachcomber include:
- 4 single massage cabins
- 1 double massage cabin
- 1 double Feng Shui outdoor cabin
- Locker room and showers
Land and Water Sports
After you've treated your taste buds to gastronomical delights at one of the restaurants and relaxed on the beautiful beach, why not step away from your sun lounger and get active at Victoria Beachcomber. Hire a mountain bike to explore more of the island, explore the magnificent underwater world with a diving adventure or learn how to water-ski. The possibilities really are endless.
Combining beautiful surroundings with luxurious accommodation, Victoria Beachcomber is the perfect place for families looking to get out and explore. The spacious rooms can accommodate couples with one to two children, but the family apartments really are a popular choice with families looking for extra space and privacy. For great value for money, families can enjoy the all-inclusive package which covers all meals and drinks throughout your stay. Family apartments are perfect for families seeking to spend quality time together as well as savouring their own space, there are dedicated quarters for parents and separate areas for children to enjoy.
While you wine and dine together at one of the resort’s stunning restaurants, young children can let their creative juices flow with painting and drawing classes or burn off some excess energy on the trampoline. Perhaps you are keen for them to learn about Mauritian culture? At the kids club they can enjoy lagoon excursions and Mauritian Sega dance lessons before enjoying outdoor beach cinema evenings. Bringing the teens along too? Don’t worry there’s no chance they’ll get bored, they can make new friends at the teens club and enjoy a variety of fun activities from badminton to video games. After all that you can enjoy creating memories together, why not try one of the complimentary land or water sports as a family.
Family friendly facilities:
- Complimentary land and water sports.
- Complimentary kids club for ages 3-12 and teens club for ages 13-17 both providing fun packed activities.
- Baby care room located near reception with bottle warmer, sterilizer, changing table and refrigerator full of homemade purees and snacks.
- Babysitting service available at an extra charge.
- Early dinners available for families with kid friendly meals.
- Family apartments offer a spacious and comfortable stay and can accommodate two adults and three children.
Victoria Beachcomber offers two fantastic wedding packages, The Beachcomber Package and the Luxury Beachcomber Package. Each package includes all the necessary legal fees and a dedicated wedding planner at Victoria who will cater for all your wedding requirements.
The Beachcomber Package
- Includes cost of all legal procedures, fees and documentation
- Civil Status charges in Port Louis including the cost of transfers from your resort to the Civil Status office
- Registrar's fees
- Dedicated wedding planner in Mauritius and a wedding team in the UK
- Choice of wedding locations at chosen resort
- Wedding cake for 10 people
- Bridal bouquet and groom's button hole
- Celebration breakfast in bed
- Separate room for the groom to change in (subject to availability)
Cost | £675
The Beachcomber Luxury Package
The Beachcomber Luxury Package includes everything that the Beachcomber Package offers but also includes these extra treats:
- Bride's spa treatment including a luxury manicure, pedicure and massage
- Groom's spa treatment including a body polish and massage
- Hair and make-up for the bride including a trial session
- One bottle of champagne and canapés for the bride and groom after the ceremony
- A special four course wedding dinner in a private location
- Romantic set-up in room
- A gift from the hotel
Cost | £1,040
at a glance
Le Victoria Hotel Essentials
• Transfer is 37 miles
• Total rooms: 255
• Restaurants: 4
• Meal plan: Half board or All Inclusive
• Free Wi-Fi: In reception and all rooms
• Resident band or show every night
• Complimentary Beachcomber Kids Club
• Many complimentary land & water sports